Dole Institute Director Emeritus Bill Lacy returns to moderate this comprehensive biennial conference that delves into the key strategies of elections. The Kansas Post-Election Conference follows each Kansas election and features political experts, journalists, and campaign officials who analyze how and why elections were won and lost, and what that will mean for the next two years.
• Katie Bernard: Reporter for the Kansas City Star
• Evan Gates: Executive Director at Kansas Values Institute
• Alexandra Middlewood: Assistant Professor of Political Science at WSU
• Patrick Miller: Associate Professor of Political Science at KU
• Shelbi Dantic: Campaign Manager for Kelly
• CJ Grover: Campaign Manager for Schmidt
The Robert J. Dole Institute of Politics is dedicated to promoting political and civic participation as well as civil discourse in a bipartisan, philosophically balanced manner. It is located on KU’s West Campus and houses the Dole Archive and Special Collections. Through its robust public programming, congressional archive, and museum, the Dole Institute strives to celebrate public service and the legacies of US Senators Bob Dole and Elizabeth Dole.
The Dole Institute is committed to universal accessibility in all programs and resources. We are in the process of making all of our web projects fully accessible. An accessible version of the material represented on this site will be made available upon request. Please contact us at email@example.com to request the material be made available in an accessible format, or for general assistance.